What is it? What does it do?
This website provides English learners a stimulating platform to get to know new words and memorize them better with these well planed activities.
Why is this tool or technology relevant to language learning? What approaches to language learning ir research underpin the use of the technology?
As for language learners, the majority of them go through a difficult time of remembering the new words especially when they are faced with a boring vocab list. This website can support them to learn and memorize them easier and more efficiently. For instance, the following picture is full of words about animals with their cartoon pictures and pronounciation. These can be an attractive and brand new way for learners espacially the kids to learn them.
How might you use it to foster language learning in class/ouside class?
- Teachers can use this website to support their vocab teaching in the class with using these vivid pictures and interesting exercises.
- Within the class, teachers can ask students to work in pairs to pronounce each word and help corret each other.
- Teachers can ask students to go over ther new learned vocab through this website.
- Vocab exercises are fixed and not versatile.
- The words on this website are not fully covering daily words.